my inner space

Sunday, September 07, 2008

am I strong??

am i seen as being a strong person...in the context being strong against any problems, being independent and having no problem in solving any situations.
perhaps that is the impression that people are getting from me...
i am seen as the person who stands up for her points hence she must be a strong person.

so they found out i had a HUGE problem till 4 months ago, they were surprised and had been always assumed that i just being disappeared from singapore for simple reason.
they never expected that i was being at the lowest point in my life.
nonethless, all my friends are being supportive to me and glad for me that i am better now..
guys (and girls also)..thank you for being there for me....specially those who supported me so much through sharing sessions...=)...love you all..muach muach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home